Magnetic Resonance Technology and Methods
Hilfsassistent/in für Elektroniklabor
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Student Assistant / HiWi
The aim of this project is to strengthen pioneering efforts in MRI of tissues and tissue components with very short-lived resonance signals.
- Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics
- Master Thesis
In the Magnetic Resonance Technology and Methods group (head Prof. Klaas Prüssmann), we are looking for a Physicist or Engineer to be employed as a PhD student.
- Engineering and Technology, Physics
- PhD Placement
Patient motion is one of the main causes of artifacts in MR imaging. The aim of this project is to develop image reconstruction algorithms that include data-driven motion compensation techniques.
- Engineering and Technology, Information, Computing and Communication Sciences
- Master Thesis, Semester Project