Search for public opportunities
Register now and browse all open positions. It's free!
Profit from a great search interface and directly apply to the position of your choice. SiROP - Excellence in Science!
Notify me when new projects of my interest are advertized!
You define what you are interested in and we will send you an Email when a new project matches your criteria, it's that easy.
In this project, the student will be working on fabricating micro-pillars of ferromagnetic shape memory alloys (FSMA). Fabrication will be followed by using these micro-pillars for in-situ nano-indentation to test their FSMA property. This will be followed by using these micro pillars as an on-deman
- Alloy Materials, Biomaterials, Biomechanical Engineering, Composite Materials, Mechanical Engineering, Polymers
- Internship, Lab practice, Master Thesis, Semester project
Software development internship at an ETH spin-off developing state-of-the-art path planners for autonomous cars, flying robots and spacecraft.
- 2.2 Electrical- , Electronic-, Information Engineering
Development and validation of algorithms for an accelerometer-based activity tracking device prototype, aimed at monitoring various types of physical activities
- Engineering and Technology, Information, Computing and Communication Sciences, Medical and Health Sciences
- Internship, Master Thesis, Semester project
Novel technology at synchrotron facilities are capable to probe time and length-scales previously unachievable, thus involving thousands of measurements at high-resolution. Within the context of the Human Brain Project, we aim at building a powerful tool for processing terabytes-sized datasets.
- Biology, Information, Computing and Communication Sciences, Medical and Health Sciences, Physics
- Master Thesis
Design of the study to quantify the easiness of use of the UI e.g. through
investigation of learnability, memorability and error-tolerance of the user interface.
- Clinical Engineering, Instruments and Techniques, Optical and Photonic Systems
- Semester project
Do you have experience working with RubyOnRails? Join us for our well-structured and -architected RoR project and develop it further (while being coached by experienced software engineers)
- Artificial Intelligence and Signal and Image Processing, Knowledge Representation and Machine Learning, Mathematical Software, Software Engineering
- Student Assistant / HiWi
The spatio-temporal changes of a living organism happen in real time. Observation of these changes is highly challenging even with cutting edge recording techniques. We are aiming to push this limit with our recently developed functional imaging platform.
- Computer Vision, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Signal Processing
- ETH Organization's Labels (ETHZ), IDEA League Student Grant (IDL), Master Thesis, Semester project
Offering oppertunities for BSc or MSc thesis in the field of limnogeology
- Geochemistry, Geophysics, Sedimentology
- Bachelor Thesis, Master Thesis
The goal of this project is to implement an evaluation framework that determines the best suited visual odometry (VO) concept for aerial imagery.
- Engineering and Technology
- Master Thesis, Semester project
The typical analysis of CT-data starts with image processing, constructs geometric models of important structures and provides biophysical analysis. The main goal of the current project will be to bring together the disciplines of image processing with computational geometry and visualization.
- Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Data Storage Representations, Data Structures, Geometry, Image Processing, Modeling and Simulation, Software Engineering
- Bachelor Thesis, Master Thesis